7.18.2004

My possessions are causing me suspicion

The M. Night Shyamalan documentary is a hoax, there is no buried secret, it's just a stunt to build publicity for The Village, his upcoming movie. I for one think it's a cool idea. I was always interested in Orson Welles' "War of the Worlds" and I think this is an evoloution of that. Apparently a lot of people view it as "untrustworthy" because it was marketed as a real documentary rather than a publicity piece. It just amazes me, that in this age of "reality" shows people are getting mad about this stunt.

Ok go check out the website for Garden State. Spend some time there, check out both trailers, read Zach's blog, find the hidden footage. I know I've mentioned this one before but it looks amazing.

Ok, I'm trying to figure out how to get pictures up on this thing so expect that later on tonight, or tomorrow, depending on how lazy I am!

No comments: