3.09.2005

Notes from the underground

Ok, so I told some people I'd be updating soon, but not much of interest has been going on so I shall just write down some random musings.

I feel bad for Merlin, you know, Cougars' RIO? Just because Cougar washed out Merlin loses his spot at the academy to Anthony Edwards.

I believe I passed some sort of geek barrier when I used the phrase "It's dot com!" in a conversation.

The song God Only Knows pretty much validates The Beach Boys entire existance. That song is so good it's scary. For extra fun try the cover version by Claudine Longet.

It took me 4 years to watch a single episode but I'm pretty sure that CSI is now one of my favorite shows ever.

On a somewhat related note, if you get a chance check out the first season of The Shield, the last five minutes of the pilot are flawless. I was hooked from that point on.

Moving sucks. Period.

Dear Coffee,
I love you, but why do you have to be so hot? Thank you for keeping me up until 4 in the morning so I can write this post!

Hey, Patrick Paulson and Michael John Warren, come here for a second. Ok, Fade to Black isn't The Last Waltz, no matter how much you want it to be. He didn't even retire, and don't give me that "ending of one phase" crap.

To fully appreciate this post you either have to be me, or do some research. Either way, I'm gonna go watch Dean tell Rory that he's building her a car.

No comments: