6.17.2004

Work work work.

I got a call around 4 this afternoon to see if I could do some filming tonight. I of course said yes, then on the way home from the gig I realized that tonight was pretty much my last night to see my family for the next week and a half or so. I'm already booked every night until the first of July either shooting footage for demo reels for clients working in some capacity on my own movie.

I am so happy. It's insane really I have never really enjoyed work, but now I LOVE it! After years of dreaming of directing projects I'm finally getting to do it as my occupation. It's been over a year since I've had a "real" job, I've either done photography or film projects since then. I feel so lucky, even though I know it's not luck. It's just having the balls to do what you want to do. Not to boast or anything, but I am proud of the fact that I haven't given in and gotten a regular job (even though I've been tempted to several times, because, in a way it'd be easier to give up my dreams and just work in a factory)

Thank you to everybody who has supported me in the past few years, I truly appricate you all believing in me and my silly little movie ideas.

No comments: